Thursday, August 26, 2010

Taking the time to smell the Jasmine.

Life out here has it's busy times and it's very easy to get caught up in all the hype.  Sometimes you just have to take the time to 'smell the Jasmin'.
I would have taken photos of my roses but they are just sticks at the moment.  My roses are either gorgeous or an eye sore.  They were the later and now I hope they will be their glorious self again shortly. 
But one plant in my garden that does not take much looking after is the Jasmin.  It trails beautifully over an arch that I have at my front gate.  At the moment it is in full flower and the perfume that wafts past as you brush past it coming through the gate or just on dark is something I wish I could bottle.  The stuff you buy in the shops is nice but nothing beats the real thing.







It's important for all our sanity to take the time out.

Angie

No comments: