Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pretty Parcels

I have been away for 2 weeks and on my way home managed to come down with a terrible flu.  So when I started trawling through my mail this morning that has piled up awaiting our return feeling like I had been run over by a bus and feeling very sleep deprived I was very happy to come across a parcel from Nest Pretty Things who I had ordered from before I went away.  I was very excited opening this parcel because I knew what was inside was very cute and I couldn't wait to have it. 
Before I even got to my very beautiful treasure I was intrigued with the packaging that it came in.  Not the boring old post bag but what was inside the post bag.  My teasure was very carefully packaged in a beautiful box with a bow and gorgeous gift tag.






So, as you can see the cute little boxes were just gorgeous and I wasn't sure if I wanted to open them because I liked them the way they were.  But like usual gun ho behaviour of mine I went ahead and opened them up.  Ohhhh I liked what I saw.  A beautiful necklace and a cuff bracelet. 






You can find lots of different types of necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings from Tamar at Nest Pretty Things on etsy.  She also has a very cute kids line of accessories which are to die for at Nest Pretty Things Kids also from etsy.

I felt much better after opening up my parcel and getting outside in the fresh air.  Hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday afternoon.

Angie

1 comment:

Tamara | One Craftee Mumma said...

The necklace is gorgeous! I would have been happy with the pretty box!!