Friday, August 27, 2010

Getting Ready for Summer

I have found it increasingly difficult to find clothes for Miss M now that she is above a Size 8. I know lots of other people also find this to be quite hard. Today I'd like to share with you a dress I brought for Miss M from madeit.  Designed and made by Myrtle & Grace it really is divine.  Miss M modelled it one afternoon and I took some pics.


It is edged in beautiful lace.



Pillow case style with gorgeous ivory satin ribon tie on the shoulder.

Made from beautiful soft pink hailspot fabric.



Even the tag is gorgeous.
You can read more about Myrtle & Grace here




Of course I had to come up with a hair accessory to match.
I gave our fans a sneek peek of this gorgeous ruffled lace on facebook last week.
Here it is made into a beautiful bow with velvet ribbon centre, it can be worn alone or worn on a stretch band. What do you think???

Well I'm off to complete some wholesale orders. Have a great weekend.

Kristy

No comments: