Friday, January 22, 2010

Things I Love..



There a few things that I love (other than the most obvious like family in which I cherish).  One is stationary.  Whether it be in Major stores like Office Works or in boutique stores like Smiggle or Kikki-K, I just get lost in thoughts of organisation.  I like things to be in there place, but I think it is more the idea of all the little beautiful things you can get to make organising worth it in the end.

These are the things that I bought home from a recent Shopping expedition.  They are all from Smiggle.  Smiggle is so fun and it has really caught the eyes of my daughters too.  I think they are going to be as bad as me.   It has also caught the eyes of all the students going back to school.  The store was packed full of students stocking up.  If only when I was a child I had access to these really cool things for my school days.

I have some more things to show you of my shopping expedition as soon as I find them amongst all the other shopping and holiday unpacking.

I am counting down the sleeps until school starts.  I know that there are probably a lot of mothers who can't wait for school to begin but for me it is a different story.

Have a great weekend.
Angie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! I have a stationery obsession too! Smiggle is the best!!!

AnK Bowtique said...

It's a whole other world!!