Monday, July 4, 2011

Made It Monday - Sleepovers

I have the pleasure of Master T and Miss M staying at my place for a sleepover.  Miss S & Miss M are delighted to have them and there has been constant talking, laughing, playing and all round just having a fantastic time together.  Sleepovers are few and far between out here because of distances but it's great to take an opportunity when one arises.  Non the less some of the conversations I have heard have been quite amusing but I suppose that's what you talk about when you are 5, 8 & 9 years old.s

So I have found a few things that maybe of some use when having a sleepover.  The only thing I didn't find on there was EAR PLUGS!

Gorgeous Girls Pyjamas from Kids Bitz


Story Starters from Leaf Journals


The cutest ever soaps from Bubble Lane

Boys Pyjamas from Red Gum Kids


Cute Lunch Bag, but I thought great for toiletries from Edan Rose


1 comment:

Naturally Carol said...

A lovely bunch of stuff! Those soaps are just like the real wafers..unbelievable.