Thursday, March 18, 2010

What I have been up to..

Well I haven't blogged for a while so I thought I had better explain myself.  We have been for a week at the school, we have started mustering at our other property so that means I am home alone with the girls and all the jobs around the place and it is Miss M's 7th birthday on the weekend and she is having a party this year.
I know that you will totally understand.

Well previous to all this chaos I had done a bit of sewing.  This project has been in the pipe line for a while because it took some trial and error.  So finally here it is.
GROSGRAIN RIBBON BELTS.

I only have one photo at the moment because I had to do a speedy listing in our store for another blog.  I do have photos of the other belts but you will have to wait until I fix them up a bit.(I am not a natural photographer)

No comments: