Friday, March 5, 2010

Drying Rack

When I am surfing around and checking out other peoples blogs if I see a picture I really like I save it in a Inspiration Folder on my computer.  I found this picture not long ago and thought I would share it with you.  I would love for my husband to make me something similar but I would be pretty hard pressed. 


I just love the drying rack on the wall.  It's functional and looks good.  The reason I am talking about laundries is because mine is a total mess at the moment.  Not full of dirty clothes but I do all my crafting in there, so there is stuff everywhere.  I love White and Timber together.  It's like a Modern Country look.  I think I will print out this picture and hang it in my husbands shed just as a little reminder everyday.
Angie

1 comment:

Orange Waterproofing said...

Thhis is a great post thanks