Thursday, January 16, 2014

AnK Headquarters

Ordering supplies, listing products, printing invoices.....this is where it all happens.

 It has certainly been a while since we posted anything on our very badly neglected blog, many apologies xxoo There always seems to be something much more urgent to do :) During October 2013 we were lucky enough to have a magazine visit our home in Central QLD (stay tuned for more details).  They were completing a feature article on Distance Education.  Of course I wanted the place looking ship shape which prompted an overhaul of AnK Headquarters. Excuse the ordinary photos I am certainly not a photographer, here's a little tour of where I work and store all our supplies.


It was certainly a challenge to find the floor :)


Hours on hours spent folding fabric and lace and rolling ribbon which seemed like a good idea at the time.........


More ribbon, clips and supplies, close at hand.  The ipad is a fantastic tool to have close by.

Fantastic ribbon rack built by Mr AnK a few years ago when we were flooded in.

The AnK Work Table looking rather neat - NOTE: It does not always look like this.



A snap shot of the many elements involved in making a clip set.
Lots more goodies in reach behind the table.

Hope you enjoyed the tour of AnK headquarters, we converted a spare room after AnK outgrew our lounge room :)  Patiently waiting until I can take over the school room ! Would you like to see what we did to the rest of our house ?



4 comments:

Little Ladybird said...

I love seeing pictures of other people's houses and workspaces (sticky beak!). Enjoyed this post, now I can see where my daughters little ladybird tutu set was created :) we moved into a new house just before Christmas and I'm lucky enough to have my own craft room too. I will try to share some photos on my blog this year, although my room is not quite there just yet. x tash

Little Ladybird said...

I love seeing pictures of other people's houses and workspaces (sticky beak!). Enjoyed this post, now I can see where my daughters little ladybird tutu set was created :) we moved into a new house just before Christmas and I'm lucky enough to have my own craft room too. I will try to share some photos on my blog this year, although my room is not quite there just yet. x tash

CountryMouse said...

Love, love, LOVE this area. I wish I had a craft space set aside, then I might feel a bit better about making crafty messes. For now my friend is the kitchen/ dining table much to Mr Sparky's disappointment when he sees the mess I have spread over the table and living area. Limited space means it looks worse than it is as I do contain it to the boxes on the floor.

Mohamed Ali said...

$$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY $$$
Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.

Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com
Phone No: +919873186890