Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Front Verandah

With the kids off mustering for the whole day I decided it was time to get stuck into some much needed cleaning.  First job, the front verandah - over run with gecko/frog poo, spider webs and dust it was in need of some high level attention. It scrubbed up pretty well and looks great now that I have added my new cushions from Chicken Ink.

Tania (insert talented, multi -tasking Mum) Goranitis not only made these cushions but is also the clever creater of my removable diary cover.  Now if I could only remember to use it.  Maybe I should use it for our pettiskirt / beanie orders - Angie would be impressed as I'm certain that she thinks my 'brain notebook' will fail me one day :)


So now the front verandah is a place to enjoy a coffee and muffin.


Or catch up on a mag or a book.



Or even enjoy the view.


It might distract me from what I really need to do ;)
(O.K Angie I'll write it down for you :) ) write down what's in the 'brain notebook'.


Off to get some more much needed jobs done before the kids return from their mustering adventure. Ohhh musn't forget to send a BIG BIG thankyou to Catherine from
I'd bumped something on my camera and as I NEVER read the manual for anything I had no idea what I did.  One quick call to Catherine and all those numbers and letters (which still don't mean anything to me !!) were fixed.  So thanks Catherine !! Much appreciated !!

Kristy

4 comments:

Chicken Ink. said...

Thanks so much for the lovely post - I am touched!

XXXXXXXX

ZippyZippy said...

Hope you enjoyed the sirenity. Looks like a lovely spot to have a cuppa and a cup cake

AnK Bowtique said...

Thanks ladies :)

Handmade Kids said...

What a great spot, I think you should come create one at my house :)