Monday, November 23, 2009

Introducing....

Us... This is our first post so you will have to bear with me while I learn this new skill of blogging.

Briefly in our profile I told you a little about us. We are two mothers with 2 children each. I have 2 girls Miss M(6yrs) and Miss S(4yrs) and Kristy has twins, Miss M and Master T(7yrs). We both live on Cattle properties which are about 2 hrs apart. We both live roughly 1 hr from our small hometown. Our children receive education through Distance Education in which both Kristy and I teach them. Enough about school because we have just finished for the year and are in deserate need of a holiday. I will post about school next year when we have recovered.

Now in all our spare time( which I am not sure we have any) we have a little store on Made It (which I think I have set up a link.. we will see.) and travel around to Markets with our handmade goodies for girls. We have Hair accessories, singlets/shirts, brooches, beanies and 3 new additions which have not made our Made It store yet, necklaces, hats and bags. So this keeps us very busy.

When I have worked out how to post a photo I will add some.


We are even busier at the moment because we have a Market this weekend that we are building up our stock to take. I will post about it next week.


I hope you will enjoy our blog and stop back on occasions to see what we have been up to.


Bye for now


Angie


No comments: